PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Working Dogs Forum

k9mania
09-28-2006, 04:54 AM
More and more competitive activities are evolving and we need to exchange information on hydration and nutritional needs. We need to make sure that our working dogs are warmed up and exercised properly to minimize injury. The sharing of ideas and the practices of people competing in events such as herding, dock dog, frisbee, agility, sled dog, schutzund, flyball, rally obedience, and terrier games will enhance the working years of our k9 athletes.

Border85
11-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Hey i grew up with working dogs but not like going round courses

Unregistered
11-29-2006, 12:20 AM
I am looking for some type of sport to involve my dog in (i.e. disk ) Is there anything around the annapolis maryland area?

BerneyGirl
08-04-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm looking for these special carts for my Bernese Mountain Dog. We will be training him to be a Therapy Dog and he will be walking in a parade. I would love to find a cart that's specifically designed for his breed. Please let me know if you know of anyone that makes these carts.

k9mania
08-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Welcome Berneygirl!! Where are you located? Put up some pictures...:)

Melanie
03-14-2009, 12:51 PM
I have two Search & Rescue canines, that are dispatched out of my local fire department, in which I am EMS Coordinator. I have attached some pictures of the girls.:)