PDA

View Full Version : Colleges in the UK that provides Canine Behaviour Psychology course

Norma_Jean
09-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I am very interested in Canine Behaviour Psychology. I was all set to study this course in the UK but just realized recently that the College that I was going too study through recently too stop providing Canine Behaviour PsychologyL I was really disappointed to have found out about this information as I was planning to study this course in November this year.

I would like to know for those that have already studied Canine Behaviour Psychology in the UK, what College/University do you highly recommend that is excellent to studying this course in the UK. As I have a full time job, I will need for find a correspondence distance college where I can study in my own time provided. I am aware that employment as a Canine Behaviourist in the UK is not in demand as it is in the US but I would still like to study this course and use my skill and experience after completion abroad, perhaps in Europe, Australia or US in the future.

I look forward in getting a response from those that have the same passion for Canine Behaviour Psychology.

Thank you.

dobetaztic
09-11-2007, 01:31 PM
i got my degree from Bishop Burton College of aggriculture and they do a degree in canine behaviour and training both full time and distance however you do have to attend a weeks summer school and the odd weekend it is covered by hull university and is very reputable and the training is great both ackademic and practical using both our own dogs and dogs at the college including the trainee guide dogs later in the course. google bishop burton college they have a very informative web site.:)

Norma_Jean
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the info