PDA

View Full Version : were off

johnanddoggies
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
just wanted to say thanks to every one for a great time on this site. the rv is loaded and we are about to head for the hills. elle starts her offical training next week and we will be living in our rv for the winter I will try to viset the site and poast picts of how things are going.Seems like they can tell some thing big is happining jethro was running around like a puppy and wouldent let me take his work jacket off for more than an hour. hope to see some of you out on the slopes but with out having to rescue you wish us luck and merry christmas:D

k9mania
12-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Johnanddoggies thank you for all of your input. I wish you and yours a happy holidays, a great New Year, and a safe training season. I commend you for your dedication. Please do post pictures if you can. As far as the slopes, I would break my neck but we hope to at least take up snowshoeing so we get exercise in the winter because I have a goal of climbing Mt. Rainier this upcoming summer. Good luck and take care:) :cool:

molliesmum
12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
All the very best johnanddoggies. Proud to have known you through this forum.

johnanddoggies
12-10-2007, 06:13 PM
thanks and you realy shoul take up snow shoeing great exersize and loads of fun cool about rainier jethro had a save out there in 98

chesapeake
12-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Missing you and Jethro already!

Stay safe, and think of us occasionally please, as we will you.

As soon as the ice melts we'll be expecting you back!

*hugs* to Jethro, and a very Merry Christmas to you both, and all the rescue team.

CerbiesMom
12-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Be safe and have fun, and give jethro a hug for me.

dobetaztic
12-28-2007, 10:16 PM
enjoy your selves and stay safe please keep us all informed