PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

johnanddoggies
01-07-2008, 08:47 PM
just had alittle extra time so I thought we would say hi.We have had a ton of snow and Things have been going great elle is progresing much faster than I thought Im shure she could pass her tests with flying colors and jethro is like a new dog. He even got 1 more save this week end at donner pass on sunday we were out training with elle and max when we see an avalanche come down and take out some snowmobilers on a steep wall. We rode over to the spot and put elle and max to work the had two of the riders out in less than 3 min then jethro started to flag at the bottome of the slide zone one of the snomobilers had his 13yrold son on the back of his sled with out jethro he could have been lost because he had no beacon and with over 6 feet of new snow it could have been a tragity. So this makes jethros 14th live save and at 14 years old. Elle had her first save and not even certified yet still working on picts can not up load on my computer yet but hopefully soon. hope every one is well talk to you soon:D

kellynharley
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
That's great news, they sound like great dogs :D Carry on the good work

Weesha1717
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Happy New Year! Sounds like you have been busy! Good luck! And, wishing you lots of happiness in 2008!

k9mania
01-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Happy New Year I was going to PM you to see how all was going. I saw you gots lots of snow. Sounds great the progress you are making. Hope you are having time to ski:)

J. Hall
01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Well thats good I cant wait to see pictures.

LoveMyLabs
01-08-2008, 07:14 AM
very great news. Can't wait for pics. :)

REWOPJMP
01-17-2008, 10:20 PM
wow that sounds great, you should be proud of yourself and your dogs.

I just signed graycee up for some more obedience. at the end she'll end up with here canine good citizenship, and i'm promised i'll be able to cut her nails peacefully.