PDA

View Full Version : p.a.t dogs

janice
07-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Friday i received mine and charlie's ID Passes as she is now a registered p.a.t. dog , i had her character assements done in march this year , i've just sent off for her jacket and lead etc then i will ring the area rep to find out where is available for us to visit :) cant wait :) charlie is my rottie girl she'll be 6 in august :)

ann_hawes
07-07-2008, 09:47 AM
That's wonderful, Janice!
Rotties make great therapy dogs!

dobetaztic
07-07-2008, 12:44 PM
that is great i love taking mine out and about with their coats and leads on and they love seeing the children and infirm at the residential and nursing homes we go to

janice
07-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks , i'll post some pics when i recieve her jacket etc :)

Shells_k
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM
Fantastic Janet, congrats!!

zorasdad
07-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Please do so.There is no place close for me to take the training or tests. So zora and i well have to live thru you. Rotties make great dogs! period!

janice
07-09-2008, 11:23 AM
we recieved charlies jacket , collar and lead today :) will take some pics later and post here :)

BILLY
07-13-2008, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE][=janice;42670]Friday i received mine and charlie's ID Passes as she is now a registered p.a.t. dog , i had her character assements done in march this year , i've just sent off for her jacket and lead etc then i will ring the area rep to find out where is available for us to visit cant wait charlie is my rottie girl she'll be 6 in august
THAT IS SO NICE TO HEAR AS ROTTIES HAVE A BAD TIME OF IT WITH UNINFORMED PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE DANGEROUS DOGS. BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO HOW THEY ARE EDUCATED AND BOUGHT UP. IAM GOING ON BIT NOW SORRY BUT ENY DOG CAN BE DANGEROUS AND AGGRESSIVE IF NOT BOUGHT UP PROPLEY.SO ITS NICE TO HEAR STORYS LIKE THIS.

janice
07-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Thankyou , you can see my 2 boys in the flyball section under flyball rottie and flyball rottie 2

i cant upload charlie's photo its to big so i'll try and down size it..