Thread: Hard Decisions
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
Im so sorry you are having a rough go, but it is true that sometimes our "family" is not related by blood...

True family is the people we truly love...appreciate and care for...

There is a lady at work that has had no family except a daughter (that is more trouble than anything...), and her family is the people at work...the other day she told me that she loved me...and how her family is the people she loves at work...she had a bad "Blood Family", and all are passed away...and how she never looks back because there is no use in dwelling on it...I think shes a very strong lady...and there is truth behind it all.

I have a strong blood family, but there are times when I feel like they just put up with me or I am loved because I am family and you are "suppose to love family." Confusing feelings...

Be strong, love yourself always...have fun in life and enjoy the people that mean the most in your life! The people who you enjoy the most probably feel the same about you!
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote