Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Aggression » Neka becomes Aggressive ...

Old 08-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #11
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Michael, I am sure you will do all you can to keep the peace. It would be too bad to have to change the habit of so many years due to new commers. Hope all works out. Hugs Susan & Lexcee.
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #12
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Aug 22 UPDATE

We had a wonderful weather day today so Patchs, Neka and I hung out in the back yard most of the day. About 3pm I saw the two ppl with the "loose" dog coming down the back yards, they were not walking their dog.

As they got closer I put Neka and Patchs in a "stay". They both watched the couple approch, but when they got about 20 ft from the property line they went out to greet them. I was glad they didnt try to jump up, and I only had to call them once and they came right back to me.

After talking about the weather, traffic and some other stuff, Jason (the guy) explained why they came down. He explained that they felt bad about the issue with the dog being allowed to run free while in heat. He said that Jen (his GF) actually called our local Animal Control and asked them what would happen if? and who would be at falt. OMD!!! They told her that she would be at falt 100% for alowing her dog to run free.

They stayed for about 45 mins. We had a great conversation and i think we have put this all behind us.
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 AM   #13
sandyb
Been Around A While

That's great Michael. They've begun to see the light.
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Aggression