Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » One Year Anniversary

Old 09-20-2007, 04:52 AM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Talking One Year Anniversary

We are a year old this month. My son says we are on page 2 or 3, dependent on the day, of Google search for dog forums. I would like to thank all of you for getting us started. Please watch for news next week on how I am going to thank people and give everyone a chance to win prizes. Thank you again for your support and contributions. I would also like to know your thoughts on how we can make some changes to get to page 1!!!
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:07 AM   #2
ChillisMom
Been Around A While

I just googled dog forums and k9mania came up on the first page in a little yellow banner, lol!
ChillisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
dobetaztic
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to dobetaztic
Talking congratulations

wow i thought you had been going much longer, i found you on msn search page one of the search for dog chat, i love it here and i see every one here as friends, i love talking dogs but this is the main forum i use and more often than my email. i think it would be nice if we could have an instant chat room where we could all chat as well as use the message boards. also how do you feel about a place were people could put tips for training or health, the thing i mean is that i have a plan on how to train the sit for instance they could be posted so people could use if they wanted and we could see how others would train their dogs too. a bit like a reference for regularily ask problems.

any way happy birthday woowhoo
if your house looks like its been hit by a tornado your owned by a dobermann RIP Lyric, Caito, Daimler, Autumn, Hope and Archie see you at Rainbow Bridge My heart is broken, all of you gone in one year, run free, play hard and wait for me.
dobetaztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
LabMomHouston
Been Around A While

I also thought the forum had been here longer. It's a great site that I have found very helpful. I check it out everyday since joining and sometimes a couple times a day. I guess I have tooo much time on my hands! I love talking about my dogs and it has been so nice to find a place where everyone else does also. Thanks so much for the hard work you have done here. And congrats on the first year. I hope to be around for the next anniversary!
LabMomHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #5
Angela2460
New Around Here

Thumbs up Your site

I just found your site today and was completely excited by it! This is a GREAT site and I can't wait to start meeting others on here.
Angela2460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:50 AM   #6
lovethatdogg
Been Around A While

wow, thats great. I would also like to than you K9mania for your wonderful sapport!
suggestion~........ i'll get back to u if i think of anything way cool.

Please... help fight BSL.
Not for me, but for them.
Everyone desearves a chance.
Do the right thing and lend a hand.
http://www.stopbsl.com/
lovethatdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #7
Suz23
Been Around A While

Thats brilliant - Happy First Year!!! I think I found the site first page when I googled - but when my pc broke and I had to find it again it was on the second or third something like that - had to do some searching!!
Suz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 05:45 PM   #8
lavenderlil
Been Around A While

Happy aniversary

Happy aniversary,thanks for your support,and this is a great web site.
lavenderlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:17 PM   #9
LabpupsUK
Been Around A While

Happy Birthday.

I found this site by Google a couple of days ago and it was the first one at the top in the sponsored link section, I've really enjoyed using it and hope to carry on chatting and making new friends.
LabpupsUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
nikk
Been Around A While

Happy Anniversay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: p
nikk is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news