Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs » flyball in stockbridge hampshire

Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #11
sbeau66
Been Around A While

Well guys, its happening this weekend, some campers and dogs have arrived already,,,,I hope the weather improves for you, and have fun, i'd love to bring maddie over for a visit,, i will see how it gos,,happy easter,xxx
rescue labs are lovely,mad and pip,,x
sbeau66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #12
janice
Been Around A While

looking forward to the show we got 5 teams going , just hope we can get the tents up befor the rain just seen the forcast lol
if you pop over you can ask for your nearest club to you someone there will help you
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #13
sbeau66
Been Around A While

ok, great, it sounds like a lot of fun from my garden where i can hear all the action going on, i hope the rain stays away, have fun : )
Old 04-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
natz87
New Around Here

Hi Sarah, was really nice to meet you at Easter, hope you enjoyed watching the racing. Are you still going to have a go with Maddie? Let us know how you get on
natz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
sbeau66
Been Around A While

hi yes it was great to meet you and janice, i spoke to the maple leaf team as they are the nearest, will have a go in the summer, i also met a lovely lady with a beautiful yellow lab bitch, who was competing in the mixed breed part,(made maddie look a bit fat), and was inspired that labs can do it, are you coming to the bad dogs running event this coming weekend in the same field, i may pop over as its good education for maddie, she was very excited with all the dogs going nuts about the races,,take care,,sarah
Old 04-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
janice
Been Around A While

it was nice to meet you to we'll be there this weekend we have 5 teams entered again but i cant go saturday for the starter's we'll be there sunday and monday with kaiza , glad you found a club you'll have great fun
Old 04-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
sbeau66
Been Around A While

so its starters on saturday, i must make the effort to go. maddie isn't in best form as she's having a minor phantom pregnancy, and she looks like a fat little bubba, but i will try and i hope the rain stays away, it was torrential yesterday (monday), but nicer today,, best wishes sarah, x
Old 05-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #18
janice
Been Around A While

yes starters are on saturday divisions sunday and monday may see you there
Old 07-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #19
sbeau66
Been Around A While

hi to all at stockbridge again, its happening this coming weekend i can see the field filling up with campers and its pouring with rain, remember what i said, i meant it, you can pop over to the cottage for a hot bath if you like or even just to get dry and have a cuppa, esp natz and janice and pals,, have fun and i might get over too see you at the weekend,,,xx
Old 08-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #20
janice
Been Around A While

hiya saturday was a wet racing day but it did stop early evening so we managed to have a nice bbq dinner and sit out for the evening , sunday the sun came out wohoo

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs