Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Raw Diet » turkey necks

Old 03-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

turkey necks

I gave the fuzzbutts turkey necks last week, and they were so happy with them! I was a little grossed out listening to the bones crunching, but then I was just so amazed that my guys even knew what to do that I just was intrigued by the whole thing. And Cerb went and buried one! He did it all sneaky when I went to pee, but I saw the dirt on his nose when I came back out. It was too funny. But they enjoyed it, and I think I'm gonna start giving them some raw treat about once a week to help keep their teeth nice and clean. I'm back on with the cooking for them and the cats, and I really want to stick with it this time, they do so much beter when I do.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
JessicaR
Been Around A While

My dogs LOVE turkey necks!! Never had one try to bury it though. If you can find them chicken feet are a great source of glucosamine
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

oh, I bet they'd love chicken feet. I wouldn't care for watching that meal, but if they'd like it. any other suggestions are welcome.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
elsasmom
Been Around A While

I'll have to try turkey necks.I think Elsa would really go for those if I can find them anywhere.

Since I have 2 pet chickens, I may pass on the chicken feet; wouldn't want Elsa to get any ideas about Henny and Pennys' feet
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Raw Diet