Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion » Looking for a home...

Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
amagness
New Around Here

Looking for a home...

I am in the San Antonio, Texas region and I have an intelligent semi trained puppy...She is a mutt. Her mother was a Yellow Lab but she has Rot features. She is almost two years old and unfortunately my husband and I had to move to an apartment not only can we not afford her anymore but she is not adjusting to the apartment well either. She has been raides around dogs and cats but not children. She is playful but she likes to play rough and she can be slightly challenging sometimes. She needs a firm owner who can invest some more training in her and she needs a large yard. Don't let any of her flaws convince you she is not a sweet dog she is very sweet, loyal and intelligent. She has never bitten anyone or anything she has a lot of energy and likes to play. I can send a picture if anyone is interested. Or if you know anyone or have any information that could help me find her a good home.
amagness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
amagness
New Around Here

*she has been raised around other dogs and cats* thats what I meant....lol
amagness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
dogforever
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagness View Post
I am in the San Antonio, Texas region and I have an intelligent semi trained puppy...She is a mutt. Her mother was a Yellow Lab but she has Rot features. She is almost two years old and unfortunately my husband and I had to move to an apartment not only can we not afford her anymore but she is not adjusting to the apartment well either. She has been raides around dogs and cats but not children. She is playful but she likes to play rough and she can be slightly challenging sometimes. She needs a firm owner who can invest some more training in her and she needs a large yard. Don't let any of her flaws convince you she is not a sweet dog she is very sweet, loyal and intelligent. She has never bitten anyone or anything she has a lot of energy and likes to play. I can send a picture if anyone is interested. Or if you know anyone or have any information that could help me find her a good home.
Hello and say hi to your pup u have take a good idea but see that carefully some days they will create little problem after some days it will b all right best of luck
dogforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
Welcome to the forum, I have 9 so no more for me, I'm grounded, lol.
Don't forget to look into good rescue groups in your area. Put ads in the paper and such. I am so sorry you have to get rid of your dog.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:21 AM   #5
LabMomHouston
Been Around A While

Heart of Texas Lab rescue has a website that will allow you to post your dog if you can no longer keep her. They rarely if ever take dogs from their current owners because they are usually overwhelmed by dogs in shelters they need to pull before euthanization. But you can mail info and photos and potential adopters are able to see your dogs photo and info on their site. They are located in Austin but do handle adoptions in the San antonio area. You may want to look for other rescues in the area that will post your dogs information for you as well.
LabMomHouston is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion