Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Ped & Paw Health and Fitness » new year new me

Old 01-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
hcromley
Been Around A While

new year new me

so im doing great, haven't had a cig in 5 weeks, i dont even really want them anymore. ive been workin out regularly 6 times a day. from cardio kickboxing -that kicks my ass, yoga great relaxer in the evening i stopped drinking pop and junk. ive lost 10 pounds and i hope i can keep it up and look smoking in a bikini
great pyrenees lover
hcromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
elsasmom
Been Around A While

Congrats to you. Bet you feel like a new woman!

I wish my husband would quit cigs. Did you use some kind of program or aid to stop? He quit for 12 years and started again when he started his own business.

Congrats on the minus 10 pounds. I've got 10 to get rid of also.
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
hcromley
Been Around A While

nope cold turkey i stared working out but was having a hard time breathing so i said im done and threw them away it was hard at first like in the car but it got better i chewed alot of gum
great pyrenees lover
Old 01-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
cockermom93
Been Around A While

Send a message via Skype™ to cockermom93
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcromley View Post
nope cold turkey i stared working out but was having a hard time breathing so i said im done and threw them away it was hard at first like in the car but it got better i chewed alot of gum
Good for you!!! I need to lose some wieght too for sure! I have been walking daily with my puppers so hopefully it will drop off my bum some time soon.
Love your pets like theres no tomarrow!!

www.myspace.com/allpawsbigandsmall

http://www.youtube.com/user/spanielmom93
come watch and comment on my videos!
cockermom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Congrats! I'm very proud of you! I've been kicking it up a notch recently also. I've been doing Tae Bo, and have been doing longer walks with spurts of jogging with the pups. I need to stop drinking soda. I stopped smoking no problem, but caffeine is my real weakness.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
hcromley
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerbiesMom View Post
Congrats! I'm very proud of you! I've been kicking it up a notch recently also. I've been doing Tae Bo, and have been doing longer walks with spurts of jogging with the pups. I need to stop drinking soda. I stopped smoking no problem, but caffeine is my real weakness.
oh your telling me i was dew freak and it kills me not to have it, the first couple days i had these awfull headaches...its getting better now though if i feel the earge for a pop i have a tea instead w/splenda
great pyrenees lover
Old 01-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
elsasmom
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerbiesMom View Post
Caffeine is my only real addiction. I also stopped smoking years ago and didn't have any trouble doing that: but coffee and chocolate, oh my. I've quit and restarted many times and now I just accept that I enjoy this habit and go with it. After all, it's not that dangerous to my health and who wants to be perfect anyway?
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
hcromley
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsasmom View Post
Caffeine is my only real addiction. I also stopped smoking years ago and didn't have any trouble doing that: but coffee and chocolate, oh my. I've quit and restarted many times and now I just accept that I enjoy this habit and go with it. After all, it's not that dangerous to my health and who wants to be perfect anyway?
oh yea i would never gve up chocolate thats the one thing i still let myself have in moderation of course, and ive never done coffee so that was something i didnt have to stop
great pyrenees lover
Old 01-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

If I tried to stop eating chocolate all together I'd have a hard time getting out of bed every morning. I'm just a soda freak though. I'm cutting back, and hope to totally stop sometime in the near future.
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
hcromley
Been Around A While

with the chocolate i eat the jello pudding only 80cal they eat them on the biggest loser i also had a thing about cooking with mayo and i have stopped using mayo and in its place use nonfat yogart i know it sounds weird but its really good better then the mayo i think
great pyrenees lover

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Ped & Paw Health and Fitness