Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions » Hello, New Member & Semi-New Pug Breeder

Old 10-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Hello, New Member & Semi-New Pug Breeder

Hi everyone! i have to say i really love this site. I've already posted a few questions and a cute little story, but id like to take a moment to introduce myself, to anyone who cares to read this. my name is Sara i'm an absolute Pug LOVER! I'm not new to the breed, but I'm semi-new to breeding, i'm right now caring for my second litter of pug puppies. I used to breed Siamese Cats but after losing my Female to a tragic accident I've strayed away from Siamese cats and started dabbling in breeding of Pugs, which I've loved my whole life. I'm Disabled so it gives me more time than i need to care for and love my pugs, to so that the are spoiled is a very mild statement. I'm also a mother of three boys who all share the same love as me for animals. Our other hobbies include saltwater aquariums and my oldest son is a member of the Young Marines. Well anyway i cant wait to get stared here on this forum and meet some fellow dog/Pug lovers. If anyone ever has any questions please feel free to ask, i'm very open person and love to share any knowledge that i have. Thanks everyone and hopefully ill be talking to you soon!
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Welcome to the K9Mania family!
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
Labman
Been Around A While

Welcome. Keep us up to date.
Labman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
thanks for the warm welcome
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Member Introductions