Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment » Interesting information from dog supplier

Old 01-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Post Interesting information from dog supplier

I was ordering harnesses for the dogs to do scootering. I asked the woman how business was and she said better than she could even imagine;almost overwhelming. Why? She has been talking to outdoor equipment people and the same thing is happening. People are spending less and making vacation and family time these types of activities..kayaking, camping, etc. How many of you are doing this?
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Furbilator
Been Around A While

Since I got my dog Cassie I haven't travelled outside the country at all. My vacations are centered around activites I can do with my dog which are conveniently very cheap too . A lot of people are beginning to see how living the extravegent lifestyle is threatening ones financial future and maybe to a lesser extent the environment so, perhaps many more people are getting back to the basics on everything, not just vacations.
All messages have been lab tested and approved!
Furbilator is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment