Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment » Crate sizes

Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #11
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
I contacted Petsmart and told them that the description on the crate is misleading...and it is...for the most part... My dog at the moment is like 35-40 pounds tops, and the crate I have is for 40-70 pound dogs. Now I am getting the 70-90 pound cage...Tigger can barly stand up and he has to duck to do that....lol....So she sent me a UPS lable prepaid...

I am wondering if prepaid means I prepay to ship or they paid for it....

Kinda confused :P Anyways, I am happy to get him a new crate, because it is too small.

Now I need to re-arange my room for the crate...
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #12
Weesha1717
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Weesha1717
Kipper & Spunky (15lbs & 24lbs) are in a cage big enough for a great dane, lol I thought they might want to have lots of room to play

Marley (13lbs) is in a cage big enough for a lab, I feel that dogs should have enough room to move around and walk.
Having fun enjoying the West...One adventure after another!
Weesha1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weesha1717 View Post
Kipper & Spunky (15lbs & 24lbs) are in a cage big enough for a great dane, lol I thought they might want to have lots of room to play

Marley (13lbs) is in a cage big enough for a lab, I feel that dogs should have enough room to move around and walk.

I cant agree more! I wish I could turn him loose in my room but Im scared he will tear up my bedding, since he always pulls the dogs bedding (old comforters and quilts) that are outside for them around in the yard...he doesnt destroy them but he likes to drag them around...but who knows when he will stop if hes in my room bored.

Im glad they will let me return it, so I can afford a bigger cage...the description is so off. They should fix that...its more like the size that dog can fit in and not move around ect...=.=

Now I must rearange my whole room (and clean it) in preperation for the new crate.
~Meredith
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment