Click here to Register - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » New forum for group health and fitness
Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #1

Thumbs up New forum for group health and fitness

I have just added a new forum under health. It is Ped & Paw Health and Fitness. This is a forum for people to signup and help set group goals for themselves and their K9 companions to get healthy which includes exercise and eating correctly. No one can forget the social and psychological aspects of health and we will deal with them.
For now, I would like people that truly want to be part of this to email or PM me and signup to be a part of a group that will focus on getting more healthy through the holiday season which will be difficult due to the added eating opportunities and in some cases winter weather. We will make group goals. People will send me specific short and long term goals. We will keep track of our goals as measured by miles, weight loss, hours exercised etc. If you have friends that are not members, get them to signup and join the group. Remember, this should include your K9 companions as much as possible.
Closed Thread - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news