Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Rescue Forum » Shelby and Lady Ann

Old 02-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
RescueSquad
Site Regular

Send a message via MSN to RescueSquad Send a message via Yahoo to RescueSquad
Shelby and Lady Ann

Here are my two new charges. Shelby was the one who came out of the shelter. We had to wait two days to get her because of new rules at the shelter that all females must be spayed before leaving the premisis. So here's Shelby

Lady Ann was an owner turn in. Her owner is dieing and cannot care for her anymore. It was a very sad experience for me to watch a woman who is dieing of cancer cry when she turned over the leash to me because she can no longer care for her beloved dog.... I cried too..

So these two are added to my pack. That makes seven and that's all this household can have...

Hugs
Judy and the Rescue Squad
RescueSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
cockermom93
Been Around A While

Send a message via Skype™ to cockermom93
That is very sad about Lady ann! I would have cried too. At least you are there to care for them... that would bring me comfort if I were in her shoes. Good for you!
Love your pets like theres no tomarrow!!

www.myspace.com/allpawsbigandsmall

http://www.youtube.com/user/spanielmom93
come watch and comment on my videos!
cockermom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Straygirl
New Around Here

Those are two beautiful dogs. Will you be keeping them or are you fostering? They would not be hard to find homes for I imagine.
Straygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
OMG they are so sweet looking, I love their faces. I am curious too are you keeping them or fostering. You must be smitten already!!!!! Hugs Susan & Lexcee
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
RescueSquad
Site Regular

Send a message via MSN to RescueSquad Send a message via Yahoo to RescueSquad
Thanks for the kind words. I have three shelties of my own so I am just fostering them. I know my limits and three is it....

Lady Ann has an appointment tomorrow to see a family for a possible adoption. She isn't ready to go yet because she hasn't had all her needles yet. When the vet has evaluated her over all health and given her the booster shots she needs she will be ready to go. We think some time on the following weekend.... Lets keep all fingers and paws crossed for her.

Shelby also has an appointment on Wednesday to meet a prospective family. Here's hoping she will worm her way into their hearts as she has done with mine... She's such a sweet little thing.

Hugs
Judy and the Rescue Squad
RescueSquad is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Rescue Forum