Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Aggression » makes me mad

Old 07-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
BILLY
Site Regular

Angry makes me mad

when i was walking my boy a few weeks ago in a park i noticed a group kids they were about 17teen 18een with a staffy . i carrried on walking and heard them making the dog mad to make it aggressive and nasty. i really felt for that poor animal . i nearly went over and said something but they could ave had a knife or enythink.

and a few weeks after that i was walking in a feild with my boy on a lead and this other staffy charged towards my boy pinned him down. my boy was screaming there was nothing near by to bash him with to let go or put water on them. the staffys jaws were locked tight so i just had let them fight and hope for the best i tried to seperate them but it made it worse. my dog had a few cuts and was left shaking the other dog had a torn ear what my boy had done in defence.but that staffy was owned by a teenager who let the dog do what he wants and attack waht ever.
but the odd thing is i never once thoght what a horrribe aggressive dogs they are i just thought what a a shame to be owned by stupid people who think they are hard to make a dog behave like that . no wonder staffys etc have a bad rep with people like that owning them.
In perfect world. Every dog would have a home
and every home would have a dog.
BILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
dobetaztic
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to dobetaztic
so sad but very true, i hope your boy is ok he was very lucky to get away so lightly. Staffies are lovely dogs and many get on with others dogs fine it is just those like you say who have appauling owners
if your house looks like its been hit by a tornado your owned by a dobermann RIP Lyric, Caito, Daimler, Autumn, Hope and Archie see you at Rainbow Bridge My heart is broken, all of you gone in one year, run free, play hard and wait for me.
dobetaztic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
BILLY
Site Regular

Smile

thanxs dobetazic he is fine he is a tough nut .
In perfect world. Every dog would have a home
and every home would have a dog.
BILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:06 AM   #4
hommi
New Around Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLY View Post
when i was walking my boy a few weeks ago in a park i noticed a group kids they were about 17teen 18een with a staffy . i carrried on walking and heard them making the dog mad to make it aggressive and nasty. i really felt for that poor animal . i nearly went over and said something but they could ave had a knife or enythink.

and a few weeks after that i was walking in a feild with my boy on a lead and this other staffy charged towards my boy pinned him down. my boy was screaming there was nothing near by to bash him with to let go or put water on them. the staffys jaws were locked tight so i just had let them fight and hope for the best i tried to seperate them but it made it worse. my dog had a few cuts and was left shaking the other dog had a torn ear what my boy had done in defence.but that staffy was owned by a teenager who let the dog do what he wants and attack waht ever.
but the odd thing is i never once thoght what a horrribe aggressive dogs they are i just thought what a a shame to be owned by stupid people who think they are hard to make a dog behave like that . no wonder staffys etc have a bad rep with people like that owning them.
You should report the dog. You and your dog may have got lucky this time but you never know what could happen.
SitStayFetch
Books on Dog Training
My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton
hommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:11 AM   #5
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
I am so sorry you boy had to go through that, but am happy that he is ok now. It is a shame, but some people should not be allowed to own any dogs. They make it harder for the responsible pet owners like yourself to live a peaceful and full life with your loving and well behaved dog. Hugs and kisses from Susan & Lexcee
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
DonRoss
New Around Here

You should DEFINITELY report that owner - I feel so sorry for that dog!!
He's obviously being trained to be a canine "bully".
DonRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #7
StinkyBeff
New Around Here

shame...

Hope your boy has recovered. I see a lot of Chavs with 'bad name' dogs and can never understand why these bullies need a dog to help them carry out their mindless violence. Particularly American PitBulls (the Police don't even bother anymore..) Rottweilers and wild-mixed breeds seem to be the new 'gadget' for these morons to have. I feel sorry for these dogs - who knows what life they lead behind closed doors?!
I would have told the Police, just for the sake of getting it off my chest. We all know they don't do anything about these yobs...
I always carry a large stick with me, and although I love dogs, these animals are probably fed the same drugs as the owners and would not know they are doing 'wrong' anyway... I have used the stick once, and hard poke in the ribs was enough for the monster to leave little Bethy alone.
It goes against the grain to inflict something on another dog, but your beautiful pet is worth more than letting it get ripped apart by a freak.
If I get the chance I walk with other owners now - safety in numbers....
www.coney-images.co.uk
years fly, moments last forever.....
StinkyBeff is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Canine Training > Aggression