Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment » New style dog door

Old 09-14-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

New style dog door

As much as you love your pet, it can be a doggone pain to let them in and out every time nature calls.
If so, it's time to open up to the latest pet project that purports to collar both convenience for you and security for you home -- the Plexidor Electronic Door.
"Having a technological tool like this is great for the health and comfort of the pet, too," said Plexidor president Joe Ambrose. The Bradenton, Fla.-based company has been in the pet-door business for more than 23 years.
Say goodbye to ruined carpets and floor and scratched doors as well as night-time trips to the backyard.

See rest of article at:

http://www.edmontonsun.com:80/Lifest...42456-sun.html
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
2dogscrzy4ball
Been Around A While

Wow I know one person on here who could really use this.....ShellsK!!!
2dogscrzy4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
That sounds so neat.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
gsdmama
Been Around A While

I love our dog door. We leave off the locking door during the day and they run in and out and all over the place. Since Elsa is still up to no go and if we have to leave the dogs at home(only for a short period) they are in their kennels. At about 11pm they know it is bed time and they go out and do their thing and I close up for the night.
rest in peace my little Nikko. until we meet again. momma misses you and her heart aches every time she thinks of you, wishing you were still here to play with Joey and Elsa.
gsdmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
I wish I had my own house I would have this put in! My parents wouldnt allow this...because cutting holes in doors is something my dad cannot stand....though 95% of the time the reason we have accidents in the house is because we didnt read the signs that they needed to go out...
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:29 AM   #6
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Wow, that is amazing, I sure could use it, sometimes I don't pay enough attention and don't get Lexcee out fast enough. (she is doing very well)
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Accessories & Equipment