Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff » hows it going?

Old 03-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #11
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Yesterday was a crappy day!! We got rear ended Both the cop and the towing company said they think the van is totaled! We just got the van less than 2 months ago. So I am sure its going to be a big fight with the guys insurance company to get enough to get another van. Thank God no one was hurt. I am a little sore especially where the seat belt was, but that is all
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #12
Shells_k
Been Around A While

man that sucks! Sorry to hear that.... glad to hear you guys are okay though!

Shells, Jessie, Sugar Booger,
Abby, Molly, Oreo & Puff
.. )) -::-
. .))
((. .. -::-
-::- ((.*
Shells_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #13
speedwayspringer
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to speedwayspringer Send a message via Yahoo to speedwayspringer
Jess that sucks, glad no one was hurt

THings haven't been to busy here, just trying to stay warm and toast. The snow is finally gone and now mud season has started which means lot of tubbies for the girls.
We have done a few shows, one in Jan and then we had our Sporting dog show the 19&20th, Ellie showed great, was 2nd in 15-18 bitch sweeps and won her 15-18 mo class...She is finally maturing nicely.
Birdie will start showing in April, now that her coat is slowly coming back in..thank god! Can't beleive she will be 2 on 4/14...where did the time go.

My back has been pretty good..knock on wood. Glad to hear all is well with everyone. thankfully spring is right around the corner, which means lots of fun shows to go to...can't wait
Visit my website at:
www.speedwaykennels.com
speedwayspringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 AM   #14
k9mania
Administrator

Sorry to hear about your accident.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff