Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion » My Feelings

Old 10-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
saveawolf
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to saveawolf
My Feelings

Feeling sad is no crime although the world might wish you to think so. All the feelings in the world never did anybody any harm. It is our feelings that make us human and connect us to the rest of humanity. When you feel sad, it is important to give yourself permission to feel the sadness. Share your feelings with someone who has the sensitivity to give you the space to let the feeling fully be felt. Only then can you begin to let go.

this what i was trying to tell yall way i felt god pets some members think im raving mad man maybe it true. we share Paine in our own ways my way threw the vids
reach out to every one poem siad this site grown cold i just doint feal welcome here be on fb true family is were they care about me brook look me up rest log off fore good live in little word make blive no pets dying . oh have a happy holldayes

Last edited by saveawolf : 10-25-2010 at 12:36 PM.
ou can close your eyes to hide the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to hide the things you don't want to feel...x
saveawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Brooke
Been Around A While

Oh hun. Seriously you are more than welcome here. Just because some people aren't welcoming, doesn't mean everyone feels that way! Stay
Proudly owned by Sammie, Kai and Zeekie (kitten), who I love to death xo

- If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.
Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
Lyka_01
Site Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
Oh hun. Seriously you are more than welcome here. Just because some people aren't welcoming, doesn't mean everyone feels that way! Stay
I agree with that...For me one or two doesn't represent all...

So cheer up and enjoy the forum...^_^
Lyka_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:34 AM   #4
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
Saveawolf, I have always respected an admired your posts, even though in the same token you do not respect mine because I am a breeder.
I think you have great views and will continue to look at your posts as long as they are not to graphic. I myself cannot handle the graphic stuff.
I am a breeder but I am all for rescue, I promote rescue on my web site. I promote rescue even when I have healthy pups to sell.
I myself own a couple of special needs rescues. Joey is the mascott for a humane society so for that I do, do my part.
I also fight the front lines. I teach and educate people on buying pups. I want people to understand that a good breeder does not just throw dogs away cause they cannot breed or are to old to breed. I promote good socialization techniques and training. I promote puppies that are well socialized and potty trained when at the breeder.
Our goals are much the same, if people that don't breed, fix there pets, and breeders are forced to sell good solid pups that have some training before leaving the breeders home (as well as many other things) then the world will no longer have unwanted pets. The world will no longer have shelters for dogs.
It will be a long road and a tough fight but I am commited in every aspect.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion