Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion » Error on Christmas Card List

Old 12-03-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Red face Error on Christmas Card List

Sorry correction on TTBallmom Zip Code should be 33351

Thank you Cerbiesmom for catching it lol I will chalk it up to old age

Hugs Susan & the Turf Gang

PS HCCromley, you said you would like to join in, so could you please pm the info to me. Thanks xx
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:57 AM   #2
k9mania
Administrator

Send me the list. I would like to send everyone a card with all of my dogs. Linda
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

No problem. Glad we got it fixed and I can send everybody their cards. A quick question, though. How do we in the states send our cards to canada and australia and the foreign countries? Do we have to go to the post office, or use special stamps, or what?
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerbiesMom View Post
No problem. Glad we got it fixed and I can send everybody their cards. A quick question, though. How do we in the states send our cards to canada and australia and the foreign countries? Do we have to go to the post office, or use special stamps, or what?
Not sure how it works for you guys, but I am on my way right now to our post office to mail them as there are different stamps to go on for different countries. I would go to post office and ask lol.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #5
sandyb
Been Around A While

Can someone please explain how you send your mail off in the US? Do you just put it in your personal mail box at the end of your driveway? Sorry for being so dumb!!!
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
k9mania
Administrator

Sandy, some people do put it in their personal mailbox. However, that can be dangerous dependent on where you live. I had a neighbor that put a 50 dollar check in her mailbox to pay a bill and someone stole it out of the mailbox and whitewashed the original amount and cashed it for a thousand more. Tricky. I drop my in the mailbox at the post office. You can drive up to the box.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #7
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyb View Post
Can someone please explain how you send your mail off in the US? Do you just put it in your personal mail box at the end of your driveway? Sorry for being so dumb!!!
Here in Canada we have our mail delivered to our door, pretty safe I would say. BTW just mailed all my cards so hope you all get them soon and start feeling that Christmas spirit lol
Old 12-05-2010, 03:57 AM   #8
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
I think we had a couple more from last year. I have a special picture taken by my daughter as a present while I was working tons of hours this month. I will be making cards with the photos real soon. I know you all will love it.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:00 AM   #9
6dogmom
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to 6dogmom Send a message via MSN to 6dogmom
Mine might be late but you will love them. I am doing more christmas stuff on monday when i'm off.
6dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:03 AM   #10
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6dogmom View Post
I think we had a couple more from last year. I have a special picture taken by my daughter as a present while I was working tons of hours this month. I will be making cards with the photos real soon. I know you all will love it.
Can hardly wait, this is so much fun just wish more would join in, well maybe next year we can talk more into joining in lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion