Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news » Happy Holidays to Everyone

Old 12-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
k9mania
Administrator

Smile Happy Holidays to Everyone

I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. I know this has been a hard year for everyone in one way or another. Hopefully the global economy will start to level out and people will be able to breath easier. Like many of you, I am unemployed and I know it is hard to find work at this time. We should all go back to our roots and only buy what we need and save for what we want. Easier said than done. For all of us, one of the most important things is that we can care for our K9 companions. In these uncertain times, they are the lifeline for many people to stay centered. I appreciate all of you and your support for the community. I have been a bit absent trying to get my massage business off the ground. I would like to build the forum up again so I will be taking suggestions for making 2010 the best year ever. May you all enjoy family and friends during this holiday season. When you get stressed, rely on your canine buddy for support.
k9mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
Furbilator
Been Around A While

Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year to you K9Mania and all the members of K9Mania.com.

All the best,
Furbs the Frozen and Cassie the Furbilator
All messages have been lab tested and approved!
Furbilator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
cockermom93
Been Around A While

Send a message via Skype™ to cockermom93
Yes I hope you have a very happy Holiday this year and I also hope your next year goes better for you and yours! Thanks for creating this wonderful place we call K9mania, you all have become a huge peice of my life thank you all for that!
Love your pets like theres no tomarrow!!

www.myspace.com/allpawsbigandsmall

http://www.youtube.com/user/spanielmom93
come watch and comment on my videos!
cockermom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Great post K9! It really has been difficult with the economy the way it is... we completely understand the reasons for your absense!

As for building up the forum a bit. I think you should run a couple contests (we can help out with the prizes), sticky them and send a mass-email to all other members. I'm sure that the new notification will peek their interest. I'm thinking this will get the forum up an running
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #5
turfgirl
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to turfgirl
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my K9 family. I too wish you all a more prosperous year next year. I understand how hard it is for people to find jobs these days and trust me I count my blessings.
I agree with Steven more contests, people really took to them and I am sure we can all get a friend or two to join, after all this is the BEST site ever.

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Hugs and kisses Susan & Lexcee
turfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:37 AM   #6
sandyb
Been Around A While

Thank you K9 for your best wishes. I'd like to say Happy Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site, and to wish you all a very peaceful and prosperous New Year. Sandy, Jazz & Jett
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Momto3
Been Around A While

Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year. I'm not much into the Christmas thing this year as I am unemployed for the first time in about 20 years so bah-humbug here! Everything happens for a reason.
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

Happy holidays to everyone. Stay safe. I know it's been hard for a lot of people this year. Let's all hope that 2010 will bring in a year of opportunity!
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
SchnauzkyLVR
Been Around A While

Happy Holidays to everyone and their dog's as well!

What a great time of the year!
I just wish I could adopt more pets so that they are warm and loved this time of year!
~*:: BATMAN ::*~
:: "Dogs are miracles with paws" ::
SchnauzkyLVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #10
PennysMom
Site Regular

Happy New Year and a belated Happy Holidays to you and your families (including your furry family members of course). Glad to be among this great group of folks!
PennysMom is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > Site news