Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Active Dog General Talk » what do you do with your pup?

Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
Labman
Been Around A While

Yes, a quick trip to the hardware? If I take the dog, everybody has to talk about it. If I don't take the dog, I have to account for it to the staff.
Labman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #12
sandyb
Been Around A While

I'm really envious of those of you who can do classes with your dogs. In our little town there is nothing to do at all - well, one charity dog walk a year!! When I lived in the city I did obedience training and loved it. Might have to move back so I can do more doggy things now I have the time.
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #13
CerbiesMom
Been Around A While

I had some extra cash and was debating doing a class with one of the dogs ( i hadn't decided which dog or what class). THen my truck needed $500 worth of work, so it saved me that difficult decision making process. I mean really, how could I decide which dog would get to go? Now I'm starting to save back up for some activity. I guess I could always do a class with one and teach the others as I'm learning? I wonder if anywhere would let me alternate with each class? That would be awesome!
CerbiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #14
Momto3
Been Around A While

Well...it was my hope to have Mozie in obedience training by now with a goal of therapy dog but time & money prohibit right now. Plus I adopted Merlin 5/02 and he's proving to be an aggressive yet gorgeous problem! Doing a lot of overtime at work and now the season says I have to work in the yard near all the time. Hopefully things will calm down in the fall. Merlin's now on Nothing in Life is Free so my hands are full!
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Active Dog General Talk