Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Grooming » Rolling in smelly Fox Poo and other unmentionables.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
millyb
New Around Here

Rolling in smelly Fox Poo and other unmentionables.

i've had Ozzy jack russell for 2 years now and have always had a problem with him rolling in fox poo, problem is my other 2 dogs (another Jacko and a Whippet)join in !!. i've finally found something to get rid of the awful smell it leaves (as i'm sure any of you who have a similar problem understand). it's called Byofresh and was introduced to it by a friend with a long haired lurcher, it's the first thing i've tried that has instantly rid them of the atrocious smell. The wipes are good as there is nothing worse than transporting 3 smelly hounds in the car.

"If your dog doesn't like somebody it may be an idea that you do the same".
millyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
woppitt
Been Around A While

Lol!! thanks for that!
Thats a good one - I am forever driving my pair of girls home with the car windows wide open, me gasping for air!!!! lol!!
xx xx xx xx
Clair, Poppy, Daisy-Boo and Cooper xxx

every dog must have his day -
this consists of eating, sleeping and sniffing things
woppitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Finley
New Around Here

Tomato ketchup will take away the smell, but you are left with a pink red dog

Last edited by Finley : 03-23-2010 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spelling
Finley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
woppitt
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by millyb View Post
i've had Ozzy jack russell for 2 years now and have always had a problem with him rolling in fox poo, problem is my other 2 dogs (another Jacko and a Whippet)join in !!. i've finally found something to get rid of the awful smell it leaves (as i'm sure any of you who have a similar problem understand). it's called Byofresh and was introduced to it by a friend with a long haired lurcher, it's the first thing i've tried that has instantly rid them of the atrocious smell. The wipes are good as there is nothing worse than transporting 3 smelly hounds in the car.
Ive been telling my mum about what you have said about byofresh - she has just ordered some online, will let you know how we go on!! (whenever we want to try something new, my mum always makes me try it out first, so I said it was about time she tried something out - she said ok - so I told her what the product was, then she's got to take Mollie out, get her as gooey and pongy as possible, them make my dad bath her!!! That will be the test! lol!)
Clair, Poppy, Daisy-Boo and Cooper xxx

every dog must have his day -
this consists of eating, sleeping and sniffing things
woppitt is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Grooming