Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Owner Health » P90X Users

Old 05-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
Jr_K9_Expert
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to Jr_K9_Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogscrzy4ball View Post
I'm not hijacking your thread Furbs but has anybody tried the Wii fitness game with the mat and thingy that talks to you?
LOL, I haven't tried that but the Olympics game....OMG that thing had my friends and I tired and sweaty.lol.
-Steven

My dog article site - K9Domain
My dog blog - Dog Notes
Jr_K9_Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:39 PM   #12
hcromley
Been Around A While

no its pretty good make sure you dont buy aything that says as is and most will promise your order is waht you want or you can return and with the use of paypal if you pay for something and it doesnt show paypal refunds your money i buy thing on there all the time and never had a problem plus you can email with the people your buying from make sure yu get all 13 dvds and the nutrition guides if you go this route the nutrition guide issuper helpfull...the first 2 weeks were tuff for me but once i pushed thrw that it was pretty good and i like the fact tat theres 13 dvds so when i finish i have plenty of choices day to day
great pyrenees lover
hcromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #13
2dogscrzy4ball
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr_K9_Expert View Post
LOL, I haven't tried that but the Olympics game....OMG that thing had my friends and I tired and sweaty.lol.
LOL! My niece has the boxing one and it had her and my 5 year old drenched in sweat!! I'm sure I'd pull something!!
2dogscrzy4ball is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Health > Owner Health