Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion » lets bring it back

Old 09-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
grizzle
Been Around A While

lets bring it back

Hey all....This used to be a really fun cool site to come to and talk dog or cat, rabbit, chicken...or whatever. some of the good people that used to post are watching and even posting again. If we can keep all post kind, polite, friendly and fun we might bring this site out of the gutter and have a good time with it again. Remember don't respond to any neg. posts. If you can't say something nice...say nothing. If someone says something neg. to your post consider the sorce and ignor. I'm in to training. Ann and some others are into sporting dogs and others have there own nitch that we can have fun with. Anyone for raising a dead site feel free to respond.
Ya all have a great day.
If dogs could train humans it would be a perfect world!!!
grizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
ann_hawes
Been Around A While

yes, I want it back!
I miss the conversations with others that understand DOG people!

Silence is golden,
Duct tape is silver.
ann_hawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
elsasmom
Been Around A While

Count me in! I've missed talking dogs with friends here. It would be fun to resurrect this site.

PS-I got an ugly Private Message from a hater, but I can ignore those in the future. I looked back on all the kind and funny PM's I've gotten in the past and it put a smile on my face.
Love me; Love my dog
elsasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
grizzle
Been Around A While

Thats Great Elsasmom. There will always be ugly ppl out there that want attention but nice smart ppl will always rule. Now we just need a few more good ones to come back.

Funny of the day...My dog apache spotted a goose at the pond this morning. He caught this one by the tail fethers ( first time ever ) and the goose drug him into the pond before he could let go. A wet dog at 7:30 in the morning but it was worth the laugh.

P.S. the goose is fine
Old 09-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
elsasmom
Been Around A While

LOL Dogs chasing after geese often get the short end of the stick (or the tail as the case may be) The joke was on Apache for sure.
I used to have a great video of my ducks surrounding Elsa and intimidating her until she got up and moved away from them. They threw back their heads and snapped their beaks like they were having one heck of a belly laugh over it!
Love me; Love my dog
Old 09-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
grizzle
Been Around A While

LOL Nothing wrong with the city but I always felt that country dogs have more fun...Dogs and birds..to funny
Old 09-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #7
Lola_Joy
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Lola_Joy Send a message via Yahoo to Lola_Joy
Hi guys!
It dawned on me to visit this site. I don't even know why.
I joined this forum when I was about 10 or 11 so it's pretty horrible to look back.

My Lola will be 9 years old next month. Shadow my German Shepherd is at the ripe old age of 11. It's really starting to show. I believe I don't have much longer with her so I savor every moment. Humphrey is just a young mutt and is the spark in the family. We've had him now for 4 years.

I myself am doing quite great. I've been through a lot of personal problems in the two years or so but everything is amazing now.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Lola_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
ann_hawes
Been Around A While

wow! Welcome back! I think I remember your dogs. Black and white furry, brown and white furry and the GSD? From North or South Carolina? Just testing my memory...

Silence is golden,
Duct tape is silver.
ann_hawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #9
elsasmom
Been Around A While

welcome back Lola_Joy
it's been funny how many of us stated checking back in lately
I'm glad to hear that life is finally getting good for you.
Love me; Love my dog
Old 09-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #10
grizzle
Been Around A While

Welcome Lola_Joy good to have another old member back. Glad your doing well. As you saw we are trying to start this site back up and talk about our furry friends WITHOUT all the drama. I know my dogs do something funny and make me laugh every day. Thats what I hope we will focus on and not the gloom or stupid ppl doing stupid things. We can all see that on the news or local paper. So Welcome and have some fun and tell us about your pets and the silly things they do or ask a question about training or other pet related stuff.

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > K9 Mania Dog Park > General Discussion