Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs » Flyball cardiff area

Old 11-15-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Bordercolliemad
New Around Here

Flyball cardiff area

I have 2 yooung border collies i want to start them on some pre training for flyball, what sort of training is this and where can i get some for them??? thanks
Bordercolliemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
LadyGemStone
Site Regular

Send a message via MSN to LadyGemStone
Hi Sorry I Havent Replied Earlier, But I Am Still Setting Up In The Summer, How Old Are You Pups Presently, You Can Start Training Tham At 9mnths Old, But The Pre-training Process Is Just Getting Them To Retrieve Balls For You Withou Tjumps And Getting Them Used To Doing So
If You Would Like To Know More Then Ask Me, I May Only Be Young But I Have Had Years Of Training When It Comes To Training Dogs And Horses As I Am Studying A Course On Them Basically But I Have Been Around Them Since I Can Remember, So No Worries, Where To In Barry Do You Live Then?
The Initail Fee Is Going To Be About 15 To Join The Club, But I Need To Find Some More People That Are Interested, Before We Can Compete, As I Will Be Getting 2 More Pups One In May That Wont Be Ready Till Next Years But She Will Be Pre-training And The Other I Will Get In July So Neither Of Them Will Be Ready But Never Mind We Will See Who Is Interested, We May Just Train For A While Till We Get A Bigger Team, To Compete
All I Do Is For My Dogs!!!!
LadyGemStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
lovemydogs
New Around Here

Flyball Cardiff

I have a yr old pup who is ball mad! We would both love to join flyball/ agility club in cardiff but don't know where to start -Please help!
lovemydogs is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs