Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs » BFA Summer Championships

Old 08-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #21
natz87
New Around Here

I don't know if it would be possible to do this but... the bottom seed in the div above you (which is running saturday) has exactly the same seed time as you so maybe you could see if they were all gonna be there on the friday anyway and speak to the organisers about swapping divisions as I think if you pull out they will be moved down a division anyway. Just an idea
natz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #22
janice
Been Around A While

Hi natz great minds think alike thats what we thought i have emailed and they will let us know when they have sorted everything out , i think they have had more enquiries other than mine lol
janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:39 AM   #23
Warwickshire_Flyball
Site Regular

Sounds like a great plan, all fingers and paws crossed for you that it works out as would be such a shame if the dogs (and people!) didn't get to run...
Warwickshire_Flyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #24
janice
Been Around A While

woohoo had an email yesturday and our team has been moved to race on saturday i think some other teams may of pulled out or they had other enquiries as a new running order will be put on the web site soon ...
Old 08-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
Warwickshire_Flyball
Site Regular

Wow, that's great news. So pleased for you!
Warwickshire_Flyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #26
janice
Been Around A While

Thanks , new running order and camping info is up now , see you there
Old 08-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #27
natz87
New Around Here

Championships were brilliant, really enjoyed it even though the less said about our first team the better!

We managed a 1st in div 21, was really happy cuz it was my old girl's last championships (shes retiring at the end of the year). 3rd in div 15, 4th in div 7 then there was div 3!

Flyballers that bounce was hilarious, the disco was fab!

Highlight for me was winning pairs with Asher and one of the champions Badger from High Flyers in a time of 8.25secs

Welldone to everyone who competed.
natz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #28
janice
Been Around A While

we all had a great time at the champs definately be going again , we had a few minor probs with the teams due to being a couple of dogs short due to injury and hols , but we all enjoyed the racing , div 1 was fantastic

we entered our anchor dog scrumpy in the singles on saturday she came runner up , and she came first on the sunday we also entered her and another dog called blue in the doubles on sunday and they won that aswell

well done nat and asher winning the pairs with badger on saturday .
Old 11-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #29
kristiansson
New Around Here

Very late reply, but just want to add thanks to Nat and Asher for joining myself and Badger in the pairs, didn't think we had won it lol. Also what a great show it was with one of our teams coming 2nd in div 21 losing out to Bristol lol, Voltage winning division 6 and then Flyers winning division1. Let's hope next year will be as good as this year!
kristiansson is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Flyball Dogs