Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff » Mental Hospital! - TO ALL MY FELLOW NUTS..

Old 08-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
saveawolf
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to saveawolf
Mental Hospital! - TO ALL MY FELLOW NUTS..

Mental Hospital! - TO ALL MY FELLOW NUTS.. I just realized.. We sit & stare at a screen.. We talk to ourselves.. We have imaginary friends, zoos, farms, cities, & fake animals.. We cook imaginary food in imaginary bakeries.. We play bingo that gives no money.. We poke people & think its OK.. We even write on walls.. Think about it.. Facebook is a mental hospital & we are all it's patients. Hit like & Feel free to steal this.. I just did! Party in my ward later...
ou can close your eyes to hide the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to hide the things you don't want to feel...x
saveawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
Labman
Been Around A While

Yes, we have a VA here with a large psych unit. I always am terrified when I visit, they will decide I belong there. Then last Monday explaining to the cleaning lady at the hospital, that yes that is black dog hair. My friend brought Our 2 Labs to visit me.
Labman is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff