Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff » Chickies are here!!

Old 03-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Chickies are here!!

I now have 6 easter egger chicks!! I cant believe how little and cute they are I am thinking about picking up a couple production red chicks to go with them since the easter eggers are straight run, which means their could be some roos in the batch. I cant keep roos so they will either have to go to a farm somewhere or they will be headed to freezer camp
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Chicks?!! That sounds fun. Like little baby chicks right? I'm not mistaken am I, lol. I don't know really what the Roos and other terms you used mean but I do understand chickies! Did you hatch them? How did you get them. I've always wanted to incubate some eggs and have some chicks.
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Yup I have baby chickens I got them from the our local TSC store. I can only keep hens for their eggs any rooster will have to go. They are too noisy for where I live.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
puggie_momma
Been Around A While

Send a message via AIM to puggie_momma Send a message via MSN to puggie_momma Send a message via Yahoo to puggie_momma
Wow! Sounds fun! I've always wanted chicks
puggie_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #5
JessicaR
Been Around A While

well they are cute at this age, but I cant wait until I can put them outside in a coop! Right now they have to stay in an old rabbit cage with a heat lamp until they get their feathers. They are noisy, and poop a lot!!! I need my hubby to clean out a space in the garage, they are going to out grow the cage soon!

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff