Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff » worried

Old 09-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
JessicaR
Been Around A While

Unhappy worried

I am worried about my breeder. She has health problems and i have not been able to contact her for the last 3 weeks. I call several times a day and have emailed her a couple of times with no response. This is not like her, even during peak show season she usually gets back to me with a couple of days. Her home number has been disconnected and all I have is her cell number. I am thinking about paying her a visit, but I hate to show up to anyones house uninvited. But I really am worried about her and I need to get Summers registration papers before she is a year old. What would you do?
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
BetterDog4U
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaR View Post
I am worried about my breeder. She has health problems and i have not been able to contact her for the last 3 weeks. I call several times a day and have emailed her a couple of times with no response. This is not like her, even during peak show season she usually gets back to me with a couple of days. Her home number has been disconnected and all I have is her cell number. I am thinking about paying her a visit, but I hate to show up to anyones house uninvited. But I really am worried about her and I need to get Summers registration papers before she is a year old. What would you do?
I think your concern for her health and well being trumps showing up unannounced .... Id say go for it! I would!!!
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit PATCHS' Website
Loving Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit NEKA's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit CHIP's Memorial Website
BetterDog4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
Shara
Been Around A While

Send a message via MSN to Shara
Yea...I would check in on her. That is scary! She would totally understand considering what is going on and what you have tried to do to contact her...only makes sense!
~Meredith
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
Shara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
JessicaR
Been Around A While

I think I will go over there this weekend if I havent heard from her. Couldnt hurt I guess I just didnt want to bug her if she was bed ridden or maybe she is in the hospital? I wish I had her husbands number
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Not about K9 stuff