Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Going K9 Green » well this is what we are

Old 12-27-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
gsdmama
Been Around A While

well this is what we are

going to do. we decided to cement the yard. and where i am going to put an outdoor kennel next to the shed and have shade over the kennel. in the kennel we are going to try playground mulch.

this yard is so wet now from all the rain. it only gets sun in the am. by the afternoon it is pretty much shade.

i will take before and after pics to you all can see. before joey came and the tool shed went in, we actually had a pretty nice yard for the bunnies to run around.
rest in peace my little Nikko. until we meet again. momma misses you and her heart aches every time she thinks of you, wishing you were still here to play with Joey and Elsa.
gsdmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Momto3
Been Around A While

WOW! That's extreme...but you gotta do what you gotta do. I love watching all my boys go all belly-up in the grass even though it's a PITA to keep up! Hopefully you have the cooler cement you can put in...one can actually walk on it without butning the feet. Wanna do my driveway in it actually. I have an old worn-out asphalt driveway which is nuts for Florida! I've done nothing to maintain it for the past 13 years cause I knew I wanted it out but money is obviously an obstacle. It will take a good $5k to have the asphalt removed and put in the cooler cement....was o schedule for this year until my plumbing went to poop!
Sharon - Mom to Mozart, Monte, Merlin and Mylee! my boyz!
Momto3 is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Other Issues > Going K9 Green