Click here to Register

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Recreational Dogs » Walking day

Old 11-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #1
nikk
Been Around A While

Question Walking day

Well, we went for another long walk today. On the same trail as before but this one is closer to neighborhoods. I really enjoy it. The dogs are pooped and so are we. There is one specific cyclist that drives by way too fast and he is supposed to yield to pedestrians, does he ? No. He zips by and we have to jump out of his way. We encountered him last week also. I really just feel like throwing a stick in his bike spoke. He just ruins it for everyone. I think next time I am not moving. He doesn't even say Thanks or anything. What would you do?
nikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
LabMomHouston
Been Around A While

Spray him with a water gun! Wasn't that our solution on a different thread? I wouldn't move but you might run the risk of getting hit. I would however yell at him next time.
LabMomHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:37 AM   #3
nikk
Been Around A While

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabMomHouston View Post
Spray him with a water gun! Wasn't that our solution on a different thread? I wouldn't move but you might run the risk of getting hit. I would however yell at him next time.
That's a good one. He is going to hurt someone or something one day. There are alot of older people walking with their dogs and moms with kids.
nikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
johnanddoggies
Been Around A While

next time he goes flying by fall down if he dosent stop report him if he dose ask him to slow down because he could hurt somebody
johnanddoggies is offline   Reply With Quote

K9Mania.com - Forums By Dog Lovers for Dog Lovers > Active Dogs > Recreational Dogs